Become a member
1. How do I become a library member?
A. UC current students
- UC Students can join the library for free.
- They must register with a Library staff member.
Note: Library Member cards expire yearly and you must visit the Main Library in person to renew your library member card.
B. Non UC-students
- Non-UC students can get a library membership valid for 1 year.
- The fees for Non-UC student membership card are:
a. Card $5 for outsider students, Deposit $20 valid for 1 year
b. Card $6 for Staff from ministries, education institutes, local authorities, NGOs and the private sector, Deposit $24 valid for 1 year.
c. Card $25 for foreigner users valid for 1 year (No deposit)
d. You can register in person at a Main Library with the required identification with 2 recently photos (4x6)
Note: All deposits will be returned at the end of the membership period.
2. What can you do when you become a library member?